MeCA is accepting applications for supporters to assist with various projects. MeCA aims to cultivate the next generation of talent who can contribute to projects and cultural activities in digital creativity and new media. By working onsite, participants gain practical experience and knowledge. MeCA interns work at events as part of the management team for events and setting up artworks.
1. Artist support
Setting up/Taking down artworks
2. Visitor services
Providing help or information at event sites/information centers
Participants in the MeCA Supporter program receive the following benefits.
・Supporter certificate (For all programs)
・Payment for approximate cost of meals and transportation expenses (¥2000/day)
MeCA Supporters must meet the following conditions.
· Aged 16 or older
· Interest/experience in new media art exhibitions or projects
· Ability to speak conversational Japanese
· Live within a two-hour radius of the venue
· Available 3 or more of the scheduled days
· Can attend an orientation session beforehand
- Application dates
December 1st (Fri)-25th (Mon)
* If a large number of applications are received, applicants will be screened.
* Selected applicants will be contacted by January 10th (wed).
- Number of positions
- How to Apply
Fill out the application form with the following information.
· Explanation of demonstrated interest or experience in new media art.
· Reason you are interested in becoming a MeCA Supporter
· Available dates. (Select three or more of the dates listed.)
* Application period is over.